Colombia has the Magic of having everything. On this tours you will experience the contrast of the two big cities; Bogotá the Colombian capital on the Andes mountain, a big metropolis at 2600 Meters closest to the stars with a great culinary, art, history and nightlife to discover. Medellin the second important city surrounded by mountains, the innovation and social transformation of Medellin.
The paradisiacal Caribbean coast, two jewels Cartagena The city Walled history, tradition, beautiful beaches and international port The Tayrona National Park in Santa Mata ranged by the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, has the most paradisiac beach jungle with different type of vegetation rivers and unforgettable sunsets.
Each one with its own identity in nature, art music, food, people and ways of life.
- Walk the streets of the Historic Centre of La Candelaria
- Visit the biggest Pre-Colombian Gold Museum.
- Get closer to the starts at Monserrate´s Hill, over 10,000 feet high (3,000 meters)
- Have a nice evening at Restaurant/Bars in Bogota’s Zona Rosa.
- The Exotic Farmers Fruit Paloquemao´s Market.
- Spotlights of Botero´s Square
- Cable car Experience Through Medellin Neighbourhoods.
- Visit Comuna 13
- Guatape Colourful Village
- Peñol of Guatape, The rock with impressive views.
- Lively nightlife and restaurants at Lleras´ Park in the Poblado.
- The beauty of the walled city
- San Felipe´s Castle
- Stunning Sunset from the Walled City
- Spend a day at Islas del Rosario.
- Colourful Buildings and Cobblestone Streets.
SANTA MARTA & TAYRONA PARK
- Explore the fertile jungle and the exotic beaches of the beautiful Tayrona Park.
- Stay in a peaceful hotel surrounded by beach and nature.
- Tour of Banana, A complete Farmer Expedition.
- Palomino River
- Counting stars
- Santa Marta Panoramic View.
Additional to all this beautiful highlights you will enjoy everywhere in Colombia of the vast local gastronomy, the cultural ethnic diversity represented by its people and most importantly the warmth of its people.
Colombia a country where the people make you feel welcome.