London is a big cosmopolitan city with lots of interesting things to do, see and enjoy. From history, museums, buildings, gardens, parks, monuments, traditional pubs and more activities, London becomes in a city with many choices to do for visitors coming for a first time.
This amazing city with hundreds of sights to explore, it is not an easy task planning to spend a day, not being sure where to start, how to use the public transportation, arrange entrances, or having a nice time in one of the nice pubs.
There is nothing more tedious than struggling with maps, spending hours in a computer trying to figure out where to go, what to do and most importantly to do the best of your time. Last thing you want to do after a long haul flight is to deal with all the unknown situations when visiting a new country.
Let me to deal with all the confusions of how to get around in public transport, organize an interesting and productive day tour, and help you to achieve a complete peace of mind traveling to and through London.
My personalized London by Family Day Tour is focusing on the most important small areas of London with the biggest concentration of sights, all in walkable distance of each other, easy to get to/from public transport and taking the time to enjoy them all. That is what a nice day in London should be.
- Meet you at your hotel in London Centre Zone 1, or meeting point.
- Get to know the oldest Underground Transport system in the world.
- Enjoy a short ride by boat in the River Thames.
- The Royalty from Buckingham, The Mall, Changing of the Guards among other royal sights.
- Walk through Royal Parks, St James´s and Green Park.
- The City of London, St. Paul´s Cathedral and Tower of London
- Tower Bridge, One of the most photographed Bridges the world.
- Eat and experience at Local Traditional English Pub.