Discover Colombia a country located between two oceans, near the Equator line, and crossed by the impressive Andes mountain with a great variety of weathers and ecosystems some of them unique in the world. A passionate nation full of colours, flavours, traditions, natural treasures and overall the warmness of its people.
You will enjoy this adventure from Bogotá the Colombian capital on the Andes mountain, then exploring the innovation and transformation of Medellin, the rich tropical valleys of the coffee triangle and the paradisiacal Caribbean coast, each one with its own identity in nature, art music, food, people and ways of life.
- Walk the streets of the Historic Centre of La Candelaria
- Visit the biggest Pre-Colombian Gold Museum.
- Get closer to the starts at Monserrate´s Hill, over 10,000 feet high (3,000 meters)
- Have a nice evening at Restaurant/Bars in Bogota’s Zona Rosa.
- The Exotic Farmers Fruit Paloquemao´s Market.
- The Encanto of Salento.
- Cocora Valley.
- Coffee Experience at Hacienda.
- Colombian cultural landscape (UNESCO.
- Spotlights of Botero´s Square
- Cable car Experience Through Medellin Neighbourhoods.