Enjoy wonderful 9 days visiting these three important cities in Colombia. Bogotá the most populated city on the Andes, Art, History, gastronomy and cultural sights wait for you in this amazing city.
Medellin innovative and transformed from its bad press and terrible past; Today is one of the best cities on South America.
The paradisiacal Caribbean coast city of Cartagena the City Walled history, tradition, beautiful beaches and international port. You will stroll along narrow cobbled streets lined with colonial houses featuring bougainvilia-draped balconies. The Rosario Islands an archipelago of 27 islands, located 60 minutes from Cartagena in a National Park on the Colombian Caribbean coast.
Each one with its own identity in nature, art music, food, landscapes and ways of life.
- Walk the streets of the Historic Centre of La Candelaria
- Visit the biggest Pre-Colombian Gold Museum.
- Get closer to the starts at Monserrate´s Hill, over 10,000 feet high (3,000 meters)
- Have a nice evening at Restaurant/Bars in Bogota’s Zona Rosa.
- The Exotic Farmers Fruit Paloquemao´s Market.
- Spotlights of Botero´s Square
- Cable car Experience Through Medellin Neighbourhoods.
- Visit Comuna 13
- Guatape Colourful Village
- Peñol of Guatape, The rock with impressive views.
- Lively nightlife and restaurants at Lleras´ Park in the Poblado.
- The beauty of the walled city
- San Felipe´s Castle
- Stunning Sunset from the Walled City
- Spend a day at Islas del Rosario.
- Colourful Buildings and Cobblestone Streets.
Additional to all this beautiful highlights you will enjoy everywhere in Colombia of the vast local gastronomy, the cultural ethnic diversity represented by its people and most importantly the warmth of its people.
Colombia a country where the people make you feel welcome.